You have no items in your shopping cart.
Oxypas OXYCLOG - Autoclavable TPR Theatre Clog
Autoclavable clog - designed for operating theatres, laborotories, aceptic suites and cleanrooms. Made form a hard-wearing, durable thermoplastic resin (TPR) compound that is washable at very high temperastures, and suitable for a number of sterilisation and decontamination processes.
- Autoclavable at 134 °C (274 ° F) or washable in washing machine at 90 °C (194 ° F) Certificate CE PREN 13832-1: 2004
- Outer Material: Synthetic TPR
- Inner Material: Without inner material
- Closure: Slip On
- Material Composition: Thermoplastic Polymer
- Made from an incredibly flexible material, allowing feet to flex and move naturally, resulting in improved circulation and long-lasting comfort
- Non-slip - Anti-slip sole with CE certificate SRC (the highest level of slip-resistance) ISO 20347: 2012
- Shoes are entirely made from SEBS thermoplastic rubber material non-toxic and latex-free, antibacterial, antifungal and anti-mold. Abrasion resistant, tear, rupture and repeated bending system with energy absorption in the heel area.
Sizing Guide: Click the image below to watch our Sizing Guide Video:
*Here at PLS we understand the importance of wearing the correct size of shoe, but our feet so often know better! All our shoes are manufactured in to EU sizes and our UK equivalent is based on years of experience, and may differ from the size stated on the box. If you have any concerns or queries related to sizing, please contact us for further advice.