Skechers For Work ‘Soft Stride’ SB FO SRC Work Relaxed Fit. Lightweight, Slip-resistant Professional Shoe in Black with Composite Toecap.
Skechers for Work Soft Stride. Smooth oiled suede and synthetic mesh fabric upper. Lace-up, sporty casual comfort work sneaker style shoe with composite toecap and memory foam insole. EC specific design.
- Shock-absorbing and supportive.
- Relaxed Fit® design for a roomier comfortable fit.
- Memory foam cushioning for even more comfort.
- Oiled suede upper.
- Removable comfort insole, so that they can be renewed in time.
- Stitching accents & reinforced stitched seams.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Sporty midsole.
- Composite toecap.
- Lace-up fastening.
- Synthetic toe bumper.
- Lightweight for a safety shoe, due to the composite toe cap.
- Nitrile rubber lug traction.
- Slip-resistant flexible outsole.
*Here at PLS we understand the importance of wearing the correct size of shoe both for comfort and foot health. All our shoes are manufactured in EU sizes, though the UK equivalent is available through our size chart. If you have any concerns or queries related to sizing, please contact us for further advice.
Would you like to know about professional footwear more before making a choice? You may find one of the following blog articles useful:
What are the best professional shoes for your needs? Click here to read our ‘What are the best nursing shoes for you?’ blog to find out more.
What makes safety & occupational footwear different from regular shoes? Click here to read our ‘Safety & Occupational Footwear Explained’ blog to find out more.
Why is slip-resistance important? Click here to read our ‘Slip Resistance Explained’ blog to find out more.
Do you need Anti-static or ESD? Click here to read our ‘Anti-static & ESD Explained’ blog to find out more.