OXYPAS OxySafe– Washable, Anti-slip, Anti-static, Unisex Medical Safety Shoe with Composite Toecap.
Comfortable, hardwearing and flexible professional anti-slip medical safety shoes, designed specifically for the hospital working environment, from the ward to the operating theatre, to the lab. With the protective toe cap, the Oxypas Oxysafe medical safety shoe gives added protection.
- Excellent energy absorption at the heel for added comfort and support
- Footbed textured with nodules to stimulate circulation
- Both waterproof and washable to 50°C/122°F
- Slip resistance certified ISO 20345-46-47
- Antistatic, with an Electro-Static Dissipation System (ESD)
- Made from lightweight EVA – Non-Toxic – Latex Free
- The Oxypas Oxysafe is a lightweight safety shoe with composite toecap
Click the image below to view our Sizing Guide in a PDF:
Click here or the image below to watch our Sizing Guide Video:
*Here at PLS we understand the importance of wearing the correct size of shoe both for comfort and foot health. All our shoes are manufactured in EU sizes, though the UK equivalent is available through our size chart. If you have any concerns or queries related to sizing, please contact us for further advice.
Would you like to know about professional footwear more before making a choice? You may find one of the following blog articles useful:
What are the best professional shoes for your needs? Click here to read our ‘What are the best nursing shoes for you?’ blog to find out more.
What makes safety & occupational footwear different from regular shoes? Click here to read our ‘Safety & Occupational Footwear Explained’ blog to find out more.
Why is slip-resistance important? Click here to read our ‘Slip Resistance Explained’ blog to find out more.
Do you need Anti-static or ESD? Click here to read our ‘Anti-static & ESD Explained’ blog to find out more.