Skechers For Work ‘Cottonwood’ 77041EC Flex Advantage, Slip-resistant Professional Shoe in Black
- Shock absorbing midsole1 inch heel
- Smooth Nappa leather with a lightly polished finish
- Lace-up front dress casual comfort slip resistant work oxford design
- Stitching accents
- Rounded plain toe front
- Leather overlays at toe and heel
- Embossed side S logo
- Lace up front with metal eyelets
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric shoe lining
- Relaxed Fit® design for a roomy comfortable fit
- Memory foam full length cushioned comfort insole
- Sole tested ASTM F1677-96 Mark II to meet or exceed a .5 coefficient even on wet and oily surfaces
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Safe design (anti-static)
- EH Safe tested ASTM F2412-05 standards
Would you like to know about professional footwear more before making a choice? You may find one of the following blog articles useful:
What are the best professional shoes for your needs? Click here to read our ‘What are the best nursing shoes for you?’ blog to find out more.
What makes safety & occupational footwear different from regular shoes? Click here to read our ‘Safety & Occupational Footwear Explained’ blog to find out more.
Why is slip-resistance important? Click here to read our ‘Slip Resistance Explained’ blog to find out more.
Do you need Anti-static or ESD? Click here to read our ‘Anti-static & ESD Explained’ blog to find out more.