You have no items in your shopping cart.
OXYPAS OXYVA – Washable, Anti-slip, Anti-static, Unisex Nursing Shoe.
Comfortable, hard wearing and flexible nursing shoes, designed specifically for the hospital working environment, from the ward to the operating theatre.
- Excellent energy absorption at the heel for added comfort and support
- Footbed textured with nodules to stimulate circulation
- Both waterproof and washable to 50°C/122°F
- Slip resistance certified ISO 20345-46-47
- Antistatic, with an Electro Static Dissipation System (ESD)
- Made from lightweight EVA - Non-Toxic - Latex Free
Click the image below to view our Sizing Guide in a PDF:
Click the image below to watch our Sizing Guide Video:
*Here at PLS we understand the importance of wearing the correct size of shoe, but our feet so often know better! All our shoes are manufactured in to EU sizes and our UK equivalent is based on years of experience, and may differ from the size stated on the box. If you have any concerns or queries related to sizing, please contact us for further advice.
Price Value Quality
ComfortableReview by Anna / (Posted on 25/04/2018)Comfortable and stunning
Value Quality Price
My only regret is i should have found them sooner.Review by Iveta / (Posted on 25/04/2018)They came within 3 days, I'm a size 4 and they fit well (lovely insoles too). So far had them only 3 days (working in theatres 10 hour shift) so far no rubbing or heel discomfort. Colleagues commented on how good they look and and share the web details. My only regret was that I should ave found them sooner.