You have no items in your shopping cart.
OXYPAS OXYVA – Washable, Anti-slip, Anti-static, Unisex Nursing Shoe.
Comfortable, hard wearing and flexible nursing shoes, designed specifically for the hospital working environment, from the ward to the operating theatre.
- Excellent energy absorption at the heel for added comfort and support
- Footbed textured with nodules to stimulate circulation
- Both waterproof and washable to 30°C/122°F
- Slip resistance certified ISO 20345-46-47
- Antistatic, with an Electro-Static Dissipation System (ESD)
- Made from lightweight EVA - Non-Toxic - Latex Free
Click the image below to view our Sizing Guide in a PDF:
Click the image below to watch our Sizing Guide Video:
*Here at PLS we understand the importance of wearing the correct size of shoe, but our feet so often know better! All our shoes are manufactured in EU sizes and our UK equivalent is based on years of experience and may differ from the size stated on the box. If you have any concerns or queries related to sizing, please contact us for further advice.
|Pack Size||1 Pair|
Quality Price Value
would not recommendReview by nurseyjo / (Posted on 11/02/2019)would not recommend these at all, v uncomfortable, gave me blisters on my heels, and have had to buy replacements from another company. waste of money.
Price Value Quality
Amazing!Review by Lesley Edin / (Posted on 03/06/2018)Had mine for a couple of years, 12.5 hour shifts, no sore legs or back....ever!!! Wouldn’t wear anything else now.
Customer service is exceptional!