‘Advanced’ – Autoclavable Theatre Nurse Clogs
Autoclavable theatre nurse clogs – designed for operating theatres, laboratories, aseptic suites and clean rooms.
Made from a hard-wearing, durable S.E.B.S. thermoplastic rubber compound that is washable at very high temperatures, and suitable for a number of sterilisation and decontamination processes.
- Autoclavable at 134 °C (274 ° F) or washable in a washing machine at 90 °C (194 ° F) Certificate CE PREN 13832-1: 2004
- Slip-on autoclavable theatre nurse clogs
- Made from an incredibly flexible material, allowing feet to flex and move naturally
- Ventilation system to keep your feet fresh
- Non-slip – Anti-slip sole with CE certificate SRC (the highest level of slip-resistance) ISO 20347: 2012
These autoclavable theatre nurse clogs are made from Eco rubber (30% recycled) and SEBS thermoplastic rubber material non-toxic and latex-free, antibacterial, antifungal and anti-mould.
*Here at PLS we understand the importance of wearing the correct size of shoe both for comfort and foot health.
All our shoes are manufactured in EU sizes, though the UK equivalent is available through our size chart.
If you have any concerns or queries related to sizing, please contact us for further advice.
Would you like to know about professional footwear more before making a choice? You may find one of the following blog articles useful:
What are the best professional shoes for your needs?
What makes safety & occupational footwear different from regular shoes?
Why is slip resistance important?
Do you need Anti-static or ESD?