‘Profilo’ Comfortable Orthotic Insole
These orthotic insoles are designed to treat and offer relief from a wide range of common foot pain problems.
- Soft velvet footbed
- Relieves pressure on the ball of your foot, bunions, swollen feet and joints
- Increases your stability by cradling your foot and preventing foot roll
- Anti-shock – prevents heel shock by cushioning your every step
- Nylon arch support to improve posture
- The highly elastic PU foot bed relieves foot fatigue and adds to the shock-absorbing properties
- Lightweight and flexible EVA
- Available in a wide range of sizes
Effective for the treatment of a wide range of common foot problems, including:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
- Fallen Arches
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
Would you like to know more about common foot pain problems before making a choice? You may find one of the following blog articles useful:
Achilles Tendonitis Click here to read our ‘Foot Pain – Achilles Tendonitis?’ blog to find out more.
Diabetic Neuropathy Click here to read our ‘Foot Pain – Diabetic Neuropathy?’ blog to find out more.
Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction Click here to read our ‘Foot Pain – Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction?’ blog to find out more.
Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome Click here to read our ‘Foot Pain – Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome?’ blog to find out more.