CONSTRUHOT Warm Hi-Vis Safety Gloves
These gloves are designed to offer an excellent combination of hi-viz and cold protection. The latex coating gives a perfect grip.
- General-purpose glove for cold environments with maximum dexterity
- Sponge Latex coated hi-viz glove for cold conditions.
- Safety Jogger Construhot general purpose gloves are designed for cold conditions that require maximum levels of dexterity.
- Seamless polyester coated liner with ventilated back. Sponge black latex palm /fingertips coated.
- High visibility polyester glove for cold environments according to EN 511:2006 x.2.x.
- When operators need protection against cold Construhot is the ideal solution.
- Cold storage work
- Outdoor work
- Railway and airports for hi-viz
- Warehousing & distribution
- Emergency service
- Highway maintenance
Would you like to know more about safety gloves more before making a choice? You may find one of the following blog articles useful:
What type of safety glove do you need? Click here to read our ‘Safety Glove Types & Applications’ blog to find out more.
What are the best safety glove materials for your needs? Click here to read our ‘Safety Glove Materials & Coatings’ blog to find out more.
What do the safety standard numbers mean? Click here to read our ‘European Hand Protection Standards’ blog to find out more.
What glove size should you choose? Click here to read our ‘Glove Sizes – Measuring Guide’ blog to find out more.